The customer wanted to have an online bakery marketplace, with a clean and intuitive website. Buyers could find the best bakery items online, while bakery shops could sell their items in a wider marketplace.
ITM House baked up Shopbake. The website featured all elements that the customer sought, based on the registration of users to purchase and/or upload baked goods. Every seller received a specific URL that linked to their respective shop. This URL worked like any website, and sellers could promote it as they see fit. The online shop included the ability to:
- Add a page description introducing their history and background
- Add product descriptions for each individual item
- Manage item inventory by adding and removing items
- Review view and sales statistics
It was a thorough and versatile platform for sellers. But, potential buyers also had a number of features to explore. These included:
- Make purchases from many different bakeries across the country
- Navigate and search based on their input and terms
- Make purchases with PayPal, debit or credit card
ITM House crated a platform that could self-edit and run with very little oversight. It engaged independent shops and buyers seeking new and unique baked items.
With the development environment, ITM House resorted to the following technologies and tools: PHP 5.5. ,Symfony 2, mySQL, HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, NPM, and Gulp.